ASSEMBLING THE EAS - SIMPLE AS 1-2-3-4
1) Manufacturer specific transmucosal collar is screwed down to implant body with fixation screw
2) Domed Mounting base is reverse threaded onto transmucosal collar, effectively "capping" the fixation screw preventing it from loosening
3) Casting cylinder is waxed into place, unlimited postioning possible
4) Final cast of completed custom abutment provides solid abutment with perfect angulation and parrellelism for the most difficult cases. PERFECT first time, every time
• The EAS allows dental lab technicians to create the perfect custom abutment in a quick and easy manner.
• The domed mounting base and casting cylinder are universal to fit all transmucosal collars.
• Transmucosal collars and fixation screws are specific to fit manufacturers implant bodies.